Sunday, March 22, 2009

literacy--music

Music has become one of the most popular amusement ways for people to relax themselves, and music also can give people a different mode for their daily life is Music is almost everywhere in our society.
When I first get into music is when I was 6 years old. I learned 1 year piano at that time. Since that, I grow up with piano, with the music dole and the melody. When I play piano, I feel the connection between music and me, I feel myself flow with the music. Music can give me different mode; she gives me confidence, feel good and relaxation. I tread music as my literacy because it has its own langrage. Different langrage have exist every region in the world; however, the langrage of music is the same all over the world. It is a depend language; musicians communicate with each other use that certain langrage. It has its own way of talking and writing. For me, piano is the instrument to make the most beautiful music; each bond on the piano is a single word, musicians is like a writer, which compose the different bond into a melody. Different melody is just like a different story. It evolves emotion for their listeners and gives them the feeling of beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment