Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A day in my life!

I had a really bad day on last saturday. I broke up with my boyfriend on friday night. I really feel so sad. I sleep until 2 o'clock p.m. I was very exhousted from a busy week.I have to do my homework all day, it seems my homework never get done. I did my homework until 5 P.M. I was tired of doing my homework, I played piano, that it the only way I can relax myself. After that, I have to work at late night in Holmes until one thirly a.m. I have to work at dish room which is very dirty and smelly. I was waiting for the break when I was working there, I called some of my friends during the break. Then, after I get back to my work I losed my cell phone. I don't even remenber how I losed my phone. I feel so sad, I like my cell phone a lot and my cell it is very expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment